I've been making no-knead bread for so many times now. There isn't need any bread making skill to make this tasty bread. It's ridiculously easy with very little effort! You just need some patient and a few cupboard ingredients.
The are two key techniques for making no-knead bread. A long fermentation and using a Dutch oven or cast iron pot for baking. Ideally 12-18 hour fermentation creates a much tasty flavor and texture. That it!
3 cups bread flour
1 tsp yeast
1 tsp salt
11/2 cup lukewarm water
1 tbsp honey
Handful of chopped walnuts
Handful of chopped cranberries
- Mix all the ingredients and stir until they're well combined. The dough should be very shaggy and sticky. Cover the bowl with cling film and let it sit at room temperature for 12-18 hours.
- Remove the dough from the bowl, using plenty of flour on your hands, gently part it into a ball shape. Place it onto a piece of parchment paper. Cover it with a large bowl and leave it rise until double size.
- Place a cast iron pot in the oven, then preheat the oven to 220ºC.
- Place both the parchment paper and the dough into the heated pot with the lid on. Bake for 30 minutes. Remove the lid and bake another 10 minutes, until bread is golden.
- Now enjoy fresh homemade bread!