This is another vision of no-knead bread. Same again there isn't need any bread making skill to make this tasty bread. It's ridiculously easy with very little effort! You just need some patient and a few cupboard ingredients.
Don't forget the two key techniques for making no-knead bread. A long fermentation and using a Dutch oven or cast iron pot for baking. Ideally 12-18 hour fermentation creates a much tasty flavor and texture. That it!
3 cups bread flour
1 tsp yeast
1 tsp salt
11/2 cup lukewarm water
1 tbsp honey
1 cup of mixed seeds (sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, chai seeds, sesame seeds, flax seeds...) Divide this into two, one for the dough and another half for the topping.
- Mix all the ingredients and stir until they're well combined. The dough should be very shaggy and sticky. Cover the bowl with cling film and let it sit at room temperature for 12-18 hours.
- Remove the dough from the bowl, using plenty of flour or oil on your hands, gently part it into a ball shape. Place it onto a large piece of parchment paper. Sprinkle all the seeds on top the dough or pour the seeds onto a plate, then roll the top and sides of the dough in the seeds until it is well coated. Cover it with a large bowl and leave it rise until double the size.
- Place a cast iron pot in the oven, then preheat the oven to 220ºC.
- Slash the dough with a razor blade, sharp knife or scissors. (optional)
- Place both the parchment paper and the dough into the heated pot with the lid on. Bake for 30 minutes. Remove the lid and bake another 10 minutes, until bread is golden.
- Now enjoy fresh homemade bread!
Similar recipe - Walnut and Cranberry No Knead Bread